Little Babies Heintz

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A day at the park

We remembered what its like to be a kid again on the swings at the Park with Jena and Matt. Kristen's belly is growing, but, just a little bit... we're expecting the "pop" any week now.

3 Comments:

  • Eric,

    I have a few re-buttles to your blog comments:
    1. I plan to continue using "Krissy" b/c the only alternatives I can think of will get me in trouble.
    2. Yes, I do plan to use the "blue shirt" photo for my induction into the J-crew hall of fame.
    3. The eating photos are just the beginning of the string of embarrassing Kristen scenes that I plan to share with the world.
    4. You’re right, Matt is too cool for this site. His appearance is not sanctioned by the “Metro” Police.
    5. Yes, I accept the fact that this entire site can be summed up by one word.... "LAME!" However, the photos will continue… you may choose not to view it out of fear of losing even more respect for me. Thank you.

    Kevin

    By Blogger TheHeintzFamily, at 2:48 PM  

  • What happened to my wonderful "beard" photo? It's gone! I miss it.

    Oh, go visit www.metropulos.com. It's off tha hook ya'll.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:47 PM  

  • Metro - where's my advertising kick-back... nice use of mass marketing.

    By Blogger TheHeintzFamily, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home