Baby Shower
Just catching up here..wanted to show everyone the baby shower photo's: Kristen had a very nice baby shower a few weeks ago. We want to thank everyone again who made it such a special day for us.
I had no idea what to expect, but, I really didn't mind being out-numbered by all the women (I better get used to it). I tried to get photos of all the tables, but, I didn't always get the best angle (sorry Donna and Michele, how about I get you on the blog when you're holding our daughter in a few weeks).



I had no idea what to expect, but, I really didn't mind being out-numbered by all the women (I better get used to it). I tried to get photos of all the tables, but, I didn't always get the best angle (sorry Donna and Michele, how about I get you on the blog when you're holding our daughter in a few weeks).





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home