posted by TheHeintzFamily at 7:01 PM
I'm so proud - I love Drew's happy, happy smile, what a cutie! And Haley is also very cute, but still crazy :)
By Jena, at 7:07 AM
Drew is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! (Except of course for my Noah and Ben :0) )LauraAKA Your Fabulous Friend
By Laura Clemens, at 12:57 PM
Post a Comment << Home
Hello Friends! As our family grows, we wanted to share the images of Kristen, Kevin, Haley, and our latest edition... Drew!
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I'm so proud - I love Drew's happy, happy smile, what a cutie! And Haley is also very cute, but still crazy :)
By
Jena, at 7:07 AM
Drew is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! (Except of course for my Noah and Ben :0) )
Laura
AKA Your Fabulous Friend
By
Laura Clemens, at 12:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home